Please read through the following terms and conditions prior to your purchase of any products. By using our website www.ezyfreshbite.com to purchase the products and use our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Ezy Fresh Bite may amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time. Your continued use of our services following such changes constitutes your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
1. Price: The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on the Website. However, the sizes of fresh produce products may vary from the description offered on the Website and additionally, fresh produce prices often fluctuate due to weekly and seasonal availability. Ezy Fresh Bite reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the order price presented or conveyed to you due to any stock shortages, special offers, substitution of nearest product or unforeseeable change of circumstances. Such adjustments shall be marked on the final bill presented to you at the time of delivery.
2. Cancellation: After an order is placed, you may amend or cancel your order 3 days before delivery. Once the payment is made and fruit gift is ready for delivery, the order is not allowed to cancel. Please be advised to double check your order before finalize your payment.
Ezy Fresh Bite reserves the right to cancel an order, limit transactions, refuse service or terminate accounts registered on this Website at our discretion. Without limiting the foregoing, Ezy Fresh Bite may impose transaction limits on the value of any orders made on this Website per day or during any period of time.
3. Delivery: Your order will be delivered to the address specified by you on the completed order form. Please note that Ezy Fresh Bite delivery service is available in selected areas only. To check whether we offer delivery to your area, kindly do double checking on Ezy Fresh Bite delivery areas before make an order via our website. Ezy Fresh Bite will deliver your order to the main entrance of the delivery address provided on the completed online order form and may only carry your order into the delivery address or enclosed area / compound at the delivery address provided that you give Ezy Fresh Bite personnel your consent, there is no obstruction of access and/or the said Ezy Fresh Bite personnel believes it to be safe and reasonable to do so. This includes any house, office building, condominium, apartment, office area and particular floor and unit of the said office building, condominium and apartment. Upon acceptance of the products, you are the owner of the products and all risk in the products shall pass to you upon completed delivery.
All orders made are processed and dispatched within selected time slots as per the delivery schedules on the Website. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods on time, we exclude liability for any failure to deliver and/or any delay to deliver caused by any events or circumstances beyond our control.
4. Intellectual Property: Ezy Fresh Bite is the proprietor of the trade name. All other trademarks, brand names, product names, copyrights and other intellectual property rights of products offered on this Website are the trademarks, brand names, product names, copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the respective holders. No permission is given by Ezy Fresh Bite in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights. All elements of graphics, content, logos, designs, page headers, scripts, branding, and concept on the Website are the property of Ezy Fresh Bite at all material times. Users may only reproduce or use our graphics, content, logos, designs, page headers, scripts, branding, concept with our express written permission.
5. Governing Law: The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia notwithstanding your use of this Website from outside Malaysia.